Fallen Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen Online

Fallen Online the recently made MMORPG..the best role-playing game out there.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zilent
Begginer
Begginer
Zilent

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:49 am

Hi, im applying for a MOD spot so here we go. My Fallen character is Zilent and I believe a good percent of fallen community knows me. I am 14 turning 15 but I have been told that I think like a 18 or 19 year old. I am a male Razz. I joined Fallen Online between 2-4 am on Sunday, July 13th. I have Moderated before on a game called Sakuramisora. Something happened and the server got messed up and it got sent back into starting over so i'll be Moderating it when the game is back up and all. Some skills I have that might be of interest are that I can work well with almost everyone if they are at a certain level of matureness and they can use common grammar. I can solve problems quick and fast that have to be dealt with by 2+ people alone. I can be a friendly person and help out people if needed and if wanted. A few reasons I want to Moderate Fallen Online are because I want the community to stay a friendly and helping community all the time. I want to be able to help people out if they need help with anything, and I want to be able to assist those that are in tight positions and can't get out of them on there own.

A few reasons I think you should accept me are that I am online alot and can be able to Moderate almost 3/4 of the day. I can fill in other MOD positions when they need to take a brake from Fallen Online or just need to go offline. I can help out players that need difficult questions answered. I can help the community grow and keep in organized and in line. When things get bad and players start misbehaving I can easily solve them with calmness and slow actions to calm the out behaving players. I can help new players that don't understand the guides. I can control chats so they aren't out of line and words un-needed aren't said. I can come to players aid if needed in any situation they have. And over all I am friendly and kind towards people and that always makes a good Moderator when dealing with other people.

Well I hope you guys accept me as a MOD and ill be waiting ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Elevations
Game Owner
Game Owner
Elevations

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 10:03 pm

well talk about your application later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fallen-online.webs.com
Zilent
Begginer
Begginer
Zilent

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 10:06 pm

o_o Okay lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1