Fallen Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen Online

Fallen Online the recently made MMORPG..the best role-playing game out there.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yanma
Tero Citizen
Tero Citizen

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-07

My application. Empty
PostSubject: My application.   My application. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:26 pm

Application Details:

Name: Yanma
Mental Age: 16
Date of joining the community: 7-08-08

Have you ever worked for a game before?: No, I have not.

Skills: I am extremely good at making correct decisions. If I get involved in an arguement and have to decide who is right and who is wrong, I can make the best decision based on the facts and on which side sounds more realistic.

Why do you want to help moderate Fallen Online?: Fallen Online is going to be big, I can tell, and big games need moderaters. Besides, I look at moderating as my gift back to the wonderful community of Fallen Online.

Give atleast 10 sentances why we should accept you as a Mod: I may not have worked on games, but I have worked as a moderater on forums and thus have experience in the field. I've never made a decision wihtout consulting my fellow moderaters and admins who are on if possible, and I never will. I've been a member of plenty of forums and games to be able to understand the ways of those who try to get away with scamming, hacking etc. And if I don't have hard proof, I don't make a decision and leave it in the hands of some other moderator/administrator who does. I am also quite friendly and helpful. I know how to obey the orders of someone who is an admininstartor without question. And if anyone asks for help, I wil not deny them unless it's impossible for me to do. I don't have much else to say, excpet that I'm not intimidated very easily.

I hope this is adequit for you.

Yanma Out.
Back to top Go down
Elevations
Game Owner
Game Owner
Elevations

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-15

My application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application.   My application. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 10:01 pm

application accepted
Back to top Go down
http://www.fallen-online.webs.com

My application.
Page 1 of 1